About Lyme Properties
The Charles T. Wilder Center is owned and operated by Lyme Properties, a Hanover, N.H. based real estate development company. Lyme purchased the vacant former church in 2009 and completely restored the building. Visit our Restoration page for the full rehabilitation story.
Lyme Properties has been involved in the Upper Valley since 1993. The company was founded in Lyme, N.H., but the headquarters relocated to Hanover, N.H. in 2003. Lyme Properties is nationally known for excellence in architecture, adaptive re-use, and mixed use environments targeting life science research space.
Lyme is the recipient of numerous national awards including:
- 2010 Forbes Magazine: The Five Most Important Green Buildings
- 2008 Harleston Parker Medal for the “Most Beautiful Building” in Boston
- 2006 EPA Phoenix Award Grand Prize Winner – National Recognition for Excellence in Brownfield Redevelopment
- 2005 U.S. Green Building Council LEED Platinum Rating
- 2004 AIA Excellence in Sustainable Design Award
For more information about Lyme Properties, visit our website at www.LymeProperties.com, or call us at 603-676-7800.