Lyme Properties was humbled and honored to be nominated for a National Trust for Historic Preservation Award by the Preservation Trust for Vermont. The Wilder Center project was nominated for a National Honor Award, and David Clem was nominated for the Peter H. Brink Award for Personal Achievement.
The Preservation Trust of Vermont held their board meeting at the restored Charles T. Wilder Center on February 10th, and shortly thereafter they nominated the project for these prestigious awards. Lyme prepared application materials including before and after photos of the building, and we were touched by the letters of support we received for the project. We'd like to thank the following people for their support:
- Paul Bruhn, Executive Director, Preservation Trust of Vermont
- Leonard K. Cadwallader, Executive Director, Vital Communities
- Giovanna Peebles, State Historic Preservation Officer and Director of the Vermont Division for Historic Preservation
- Pat Stark, Volunteer Curator for the Hartford Historical Society and Member of the Hartford Historic Preservation Commission
- Jim Tonkovich, Wilder Neighbor
Regardless of the outcome, it is an honor to be nominated and we are thrilled that the Wilder Center is being considered.